Monday 15 December 2008

My first blog

Hello! This is my first ever blog and I have been asked to create this blog as homework in ICT.I will keep this blog up to date as it is a presence of me online. Blogs are ways of posting things all around on the web and this is very useful for many different aspects of ICT. Blogging has existed for ages, years and years ago people kept journals and diaries. This is essentially and online journal. It only really went online in 1983 since then it has been used very frequently and now 112 million people worldwide have blogs just like this one. Blogs are also ways of putting yourself on the internet. Many people put all their personal information online where it can be read by anyone. That is a blog. Privacy settings can be adjusted but may people cannot be bothered or do not know how to edit these. My blog also will be used for posting homework as a way of handing it in in school.
So that is what I think of blogs and why I have been asked to create and maintain a blog for my ICT homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment